Ambassador Sydney Strong
About Sydney Strong
1. What is the first thing you drink in the morning?
2. What was your favorite jewelry piece to design outof all the ones you have done? Why?
My big pieces were really amazing to design but I absolutely loved designing my “Equality” Line. I think they are beautiful, elegant, airy, and have so much meaning. My tag lines have become “wear with love” for most of my pieces, but the tag line for the Equality Line is “wear with pride” and I feel like that says exactly what I want people to feel when they wear any of the pieces.
3. What song would be the anthem of your design process?
“Side Pony” by Lake Street Dive
4. What advice do you have for others entering your profession?
Don’t even think you know enough that you don’t have to listen to or take advice from others around you…
5. As a designer, where do you draw your inspiration from?
I get a lot of inspiration from my fiancé. We collaborate on most pieces, see things we like and ow we can incorporate design to be cohesive with pieces I have already created, and come up with ideas that no one has done before. I also get inspiration from my mother. She has been designing and creating since before I was born and is the most talented woman I know. I work with her a lot on how to take my ideas and build on them.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who do you want to meet? And why?
Dalai Lama; I would love to just sit down and be in his presence, manifesting and talking about absolutely anything.
7. What kind of person wears YOUR Jewelry?
I started my line so anyone could wear my jewelry. Teens to Grandmothers. Affordable but high quality. Worn with other favorites or on their own.