Ambassador Melis Goral
About Melis Goral
1. What is the first thing you drink in the morning?
I usually wake up and pour myself a nice cold water with lemon wedges. It’s refreshing and boosts to your metabolism!
2. What was your favorite jewelry piece to design outof all the ones you have done? Why?
This particular pinky ring I designed has such a significant value to me because it uses a custom cut emerald stone which was given to me by my grandfather.
3. What song would be the anthem of your design process?
I believe a genre of music would better define my design process; I always play soft lounge music, I find that it doesn’t interfere too much with my creative thoughts.
4. What advice do you have for others entering your profession?
I would say dive into as much research as possible before designing a collection; find inspiration, create mood boards and then use the best cutting-edge technology available to you to bring your designs to life.
5. As a designer, where do you draw your inspiration from?
I’ve always been influenced by multiculturalism. I draw much of my inspiration through art history, myworld travels and from nature.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who do you want to meet? And why?
I would love to go back in time to meet Grace Kelly, her iconic elegance will always remain timeless.
7. What kind of person wears MG Jewelry?
Melis Goral is designed for a woman who leads a dynamic and fast paced life style. She is graceful, confident and lives on the edge.