Ambassador Shees Fine Jewelry
About Shees Fine Jewelry
1. What is the first thing you drink in the morning?
Warm water and black coffee
2. What was your favorite jewelry piece to design out of all the ones you have done? Why?
All pieces from my Feather Collection.
Feather collection is the start of everything. I designed them to honor my families who are now in heaven and I believe our beloved ones will continue guarding us from all the ups and downs we encounter in life.
3. What song would be the anthem of your design process?
Norah Jones - Come away with me
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
4. What advice do you have for others entering your profession?
Jewelry business, it is indeed a great capital game. But the good news is, you don’t have to have a rich father or being the second or third generations from a jewelry family. Your knowledge in gemstones and your passion in jewelry will take you to places. So, be knowledgeable, ambitious and persistent in doing what you love.
5. As a designer, where do you draw your inspiration from?
Mother Nature and art. From flower petals, butterfly wings, geometric shapes from all the gemstone specimens to paintings from my favorite artists Monet Claude, Alphonse Mucha and Jackson pollock.
I also draw my inspirations from my boundless day dreams. It often came out to be some interesting and fun interchangeable pieces.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who do you want to meet? And why?
Elon Musk and Jask Ma. I want to talk to somebody with special visions for future.
7. What kind of person wears YOUR Jewelry?
Women nowadays have many roles to fill in. A mother, a daughter, a wife, a daughter-in-law, a full time professional office lady...etc.
I wish the person who wears my jewelry is diversified as our designs.
Fun and Chic to be a single lady
Strong to be a mother
Proud to work for ourselves and support our families.
Sophisticated to be a wife
Unique to be a woman in our own way