Ambassador Kika Alvarenga
About Kika Alvarenga
1. What is the first thing you drink in the morning?
2. What was your favorite jewelry piece to design out of all the ones you have done? Why?
THE ORGANIC RING. BECAUSE IT WAS ONE OF MY FIRST WAX SCULPETED PIECES. MY MIND WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF ANY WILL. I JUST SAT DOWN AND LET MY BODY AND SOUL GO WITH THE FLOW OF MY HANDS. VERY MAGICAL AND ORIGINAL.
3. What song would be the anthem of your design process?
OUR MPB BRASILIAN MUSIC AND SOME CHOPIN.
4. What advice do you have for others entering your profession?
BE HONEST TO THEMSELVES WHILE DESIGNING.
5. As a designer, where do you draw your inspiration from?
I WOULD SAY FROM MY EVERYDAY LIFE AND FEELINGS. ITS INTUITIVE AND SIMPLE.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who do you want to meet? And why?
DIFFICULT QUESTION. CAN MY ANSWER BE NOBODY? BECAUSE... I DON’T KNOW
7. What kind of person wears KA Jewelry?
MATURE AND CONFIDENT PERSON.