Ambassador Carlos Zamora
About Carlos Zamora
1. What is the first thing you drink in the morning?
2. What was your favorite jewelry piece to design outof all the ones you have done? Why?
A ring I designed for my wife, it became our icon and people until today love this ring.
3. What song would be the anthem of your design process?
James Brown -Living in America
4. What advice do you have for others entering your profession?
Don’t do it for the money, you won’t make any if this is your reason. Do it because you love making jewelry, the rewards will come as a result.
5. As a designer, where do you draw your inspiration from?
From anything that give me a reason to turn work into joy.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who do you want to meet? And why?
I don’t idolize anyone per say, I believe we are all humans and we as individuals are the result of our own circumstances.
7. What kind of person wears YOUR Jewelry?
Anyone who appreciates fine jewelry.